Wichita, Kansas Contractors Insurance
Steve Pore Insurance Agency provides contractors general liability insurance and other coverages vital to contractors including builders risk insurance, commercial auto coverage, and insurance for tools and equipment. Kansas Contractors Insurance can be very confusing at times, so we are here to assist you through the process of selecting the right coverage from the right company. We have several companies to find you the contractor's insurance coverage you need at an affordable price. Put our many years of experience in the construction insurance industry to work for your contracting business. We will evaluate your risk and solve the coverage needs of your construction company.
Contractors Insurance Coverages
- General Liability Insurance - This liability insurance protects you from most claims that would arise from the day-to-day activities. This includes the activity of running a business and the type of accidents that occur at a job site.
- Tools and Equipment - Hand tools are normally covered on a blanket basis with no list or schedule. No item can exceed $500 in value. Equipment Insurance will protect your larger tools and equipment such as welders, generators, nail guns and other expensive portable equipment.
- Builders Risk - C.O.C (Course of Construction) - Provides physical damage insurance for property under construction. Lenders will require it before issuing construction financing. They will usually require this coverage before funding remodeling projects as well and some policies can be endorsed to include the structure being remodeled also.
- Workers' Compensation - Contractors are responsible for providing this coverage for employees but may also have the exposure because of subcontractors who have not provided workers' compensation insurance for their employees. This exposure can be avoided by insisting that subcontractors carry appropriate workers' compensation insurance.
- Business Auto Insurance - Personal auto policies exclude autos used for Commercial and Business purposes and would therefore require coverage on a policy designed for such use. If you use your automobile in business, be sure you have the right policy and coverage is not excluded.
At Steve Pore Insurance Agency, we understand your and develop insurance solutions to fit your industries needs. So, contact us to find out more about your contractors insurance in Wichita, Kansas including the Augusta, Cheney, Haysville, Maize, and Valley Center areas.
Who Needs Contractors Insurance?
Contractors, subcontractors and independent tradesmen should carry a commercial insurance policy. It will protect your business and in many cases is a requirment by many employers before you can do any work for them. Here is a short list of common trades that need a contractors insurance policy.
Contact us Today @ (316) 773-9710 (800) 569-0462 or click here to start your quote online and one of our agents will contact you.